Welcome to the Etendya wiki, a wikipedia about the Etendya campaign world for Fate Core. This wiki was created with the intention of creating a complete and readily available repository of information about the Etendya setting .
The first campaign in Etendya, Legend of the Steel Monarch, is currently in the planning phase. It will begin in the year 3067NG in the Annuith city, Esbon. The players all all connected to the Run, a low class district of the city.
People – All your favorite heroes and villains, and other interesting folk.
Races – All the races of the Realms, humanoid and monstrous alike.
Organizations – The Hidden Phoenix, The Ebon Flesh, and everything in between.
Geography – Etendya’s towns, kingdoms, wildernesses, and more.
Calendar – The Gwaith calendar, followed by all civilized people.
History – From the dawn of time to the present age.
Deities – The deities of all the pantheons and races.
Cosmology – The many planes of existence, how they connect, and who inhabits them.
Magic – Magic in the Etendya, be it arcane, divine, or stranger arts.
Items – Gems and jewelry, poisons and potions, weapons and armor, and more. From minor trinkets to artifacts of epic power and renown.
Fate Core – The base rules we play by.
Game Creation Worksheet
Character Creation – Details of how characters for Legend of the Steel Monarch are made.
Extras – Special rules we are using in the LotSM campaign.
There are pages that need filling out. Please help, even if just to note your character’s involvement.
- Morn’s Atlas of Ancient Prophecies – A lost text rumored to hold the secrets of the future.
- Scions of Seven Days – A lose collection of once young survivors from the Battle of Seven Days
- Sanctuary of Haust – A hospital and asylum located in the Run.
- The Guild Master – A mysterious elf with unknown goals.
- The Vassar Resettlement – A thousand mile march to relocate the Vassar people to the western plateaus in 3057AR.
- Ulric’s Tomb – The tomb of Ulric the Great on Monument Island.
- the Battle of Seven Days – A seven day Lundi attack on Esbon in 3050AR.
- Starlight Companions – Criminal organization holding sway in the Run.
- Brotherhood of Fellows – Labor union losing power in the Run.
- Miner’s Guild – Guild growing in influence in the Run.
- Muls – Strange new workforce appearing in Dragon’s Tooth and the Run.